Nigerian Tailor Palaver

                               

I wouldn't say entirely say my day was ruined but it will be safe to say my day almost went sour. What happened? Tailor problems!!!

I had wanted to wear something nice,gram worthy and something flashy.  My flashy Ankara was there but, the style wasn't so great which pissed me off at first but then I got angrier (if there is a word like that) when I saw the whole adjustments...its not like it solved the problem besides the lady has been with my other unsewn clothing for the past three years with full payments given to her, what else does she want?  I don't mean to nag but I came up with some possible solutions to these lamentations of Nigerians.

1. Buy already sewn clothes.
There a lot of them in the market, trade centres, show rooms..just look out for them and Yes, at cheap prices.

2. Sew your own clothes
Is that even possible ? Yes!!
I don't have the time? Create time. It helps your mind and keeps you creative.

3. Patronize good and well known fashion designers. 
It may not sound right, but going to these people may save you both cost and stress with little or no adjustments given to your clothes unlike the tailors. Trust me, I think it saves costs.

4. Do not trust any tailor.
Hammer it into their skull if it will help but make sure you pay regular attention to avoid stories that touch and don't pay till you get your clothes.

Was my post Helpful?
Please like, share and comment

I am NGB, The Naija Gal On A Budg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exciting Ways To Start Your Day

On Top Independence Day Matter

Fried Rice : How to make a good fried rice with less than 500 Naira